One more person whom I am missing....Mr.T.K.Balaji..
We call him TKB....A person with lots of knowledge (many advices too)...
Eventhough I had only very few classes with him I liked his way of teaching>>> A unique way..
with loads of creativity in his head , I admire his creativity the most...
We call him TKB....A person with lots of knowledge (many advices too)...
Eventhough I had only very few classes with him I liked his way of teaching>>> A unique way..
with loads of creativity in his head , I admire his creativity the most...

>>>his simple theories of comparison to anything (never a person would have thought of)
I miss him so much.....his few hours of advice to me before my public gave a very big hand to me.....his advices of worth hearing ...
``````I feel I am one of the lucky ones to get those powerful advices .....
>>>>>>>Sir one day I will somewhere (or nowhere even thought of)
that day will always be yours....
------would here those advices again?(hope I would)
------My wish is that I want to know what is in his brains that makes him creative!!
No comments:
Post a Comment